Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Linsay Marie


Lindsay Marie was born in Chandler, Arizona on April 28th 1986. She moved to Hollywood to pursue her careers as professional model, artist and graphics designer.


The 25-year old Arizona beauty models for Destroyed Brand, and is one of the Ladies of Lingerie Nights. After being on MySpace for only a few months she gathered over 15,000 fans.

 
She  says of her modeling career, "I love what I do! I love to be sexy, and it seems to come naturally." However she sees herself different than other models.


"The difference between me and all these other girls... I'm way more than just another pretty face. I have brains. A killer personality and a crazy sense of humor."

 
Despite her Goddess-like looks, she states that “I am a very down to earth, easy going girl that just loves to have a good time!”

Hair: Blonde  
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'4 "
Weight: 105 lbs.
Measurements: B:34 C W:22 H:33
Hometown: Chandler, Arizona
Date of birth: 4-28-1986
Sign: Taurus



No comments:

Post a Comment